This Refund Policy (“Policy”) will govern request to refund of the amount on your transaction related to any of the product(s) (“Product”) purchased by buyer (referred to as “Buyer(s)”, you, your, user(s), customer(s) etc.) from Our (“Organisation”, SAPL, company, us, sizeplus.in) using the Platform.
We value your association and take pride in every consignment or shipment yet sometimes it disheartens us to see our users are not satisfied or get something wrong delivered and they have to return us our shipment or have bad experience, we deeply apologize and assure next time our user won’t get any bad experience and we can bring a smile on their face with new and next order. We acknowledge our fault or fallacy and with deep regret but in genuine gesture and thankfully refund their amount.
For this Policy to be applicable and effective the user has to comply and keep in consideration the following aspects:
1. Refund is applicable only in case the organization feels it a fit case to refund the amount and will arrange to credit in the mode used for the transaction or as found suitable and convenient for both the user and the organization.
2. In case the organization feels the case is not fit to refund the amount, at maximum the user will get the benefit of exchange with value of amount credited under the account and access of the user.
3. Refund is not applicable in case of items of discount or sale of whatever nature or where it is clubbed with any coupon, gift, or any such scheme or options that has made the value and nature of transaction different from normal and regular transactions.
4. Organization if feels suitable and proper will deduct a certain amount arising out of the transaction which will be purely and genuinely because of the commercial cost involved in such transaction. We assure it will be updated to the user in every such cases along-with reason and amount.
5. Refund will be credited to the user in 07 (seven) working days in normal circumstances in the account of the user or as discussed under point 1 above.
This policy forms part of Terms and Conditions Policy and unless you understand and agree this policy, please do not accept the Terms and Conditions Policy.
If have still something to say connect us at email@example.com